Quotes are very significant because they point directly to the meaning of a course. You will definitely have more understanding of the subject by using quotes on the word of God because these are short definitive phrases that exaggerate on most important points. There are enough bible portions to back up every point.
You need to understand that these quotes are important points from articles that has to do with the subject concern
John 1:1-5 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shines in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light that all men through him might believe.
8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
9 That was the true Light, which lighted every man that cometh into the world.
10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
16 And of his fullness have all we received, and grace for grace.
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
18 No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
Quotes on The Word of God
- All things were created by the word of God
2. All things were created by the word and for the word
3. All things consist by the word
4. The word of God is light.
5. The word of God is the wisdom of God.
6. The word of God is the power of God.
7. Your level of understanding of the word determines your level of faith
8. The word of God is God.
9. It was the word of God that agreed and came down to die on the behalf of man.
10. The only thing God owns is his word
11. It was the word of God that turn to flesh to save man.
12. Everything was and is created by the word of God and everything is ruled by the word
13. Everything was created by the word of God including you
14. The only God with man, for man right now is the word of God
15. You can never know God if you do not know his word
16. The word of God is the father, the word of God is the son, the Holy Spirit is the spirit of the word therefore the word of God is everything.
17. No word of God, no God.
18. The word of God is the lamp unto your feet and the light unto your path.
19. Never pretend to be committed to God if you are not committed to his word.
20. Never pretend to love God, if you do not love his word.
21. You can never be more dedicated to God than his word.
22. You can never be more faithful to God than his word.
23. Where did you see God to be more faithful to if not his word?
24. You can never have God when you do not have his word
25. The only entity that represent God on earth is his word
26. God uses the level of his word in you to determine your relevance
27. You can only love God by his word
28. The word of God is absolutely everything and the only thing you need in life.
29. If only you can rest your case in the word.
30. This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
31. You will forever be limited in life except you break the limit you have with the word.
32. You want to have God’s attention? Then let his word have your attention first.
33. You want to know who the word of God is? Disturb God to give you the spirit of revelation and understanding.
34. The magnitude to which you understand the word of God determines the magnitude of your faith and the magnitude of your faith is what determines the level of your power, dominion and authority.
35. The only thing that makes Satan tremble before you is the level of the word of God you understand.
36. Every time you encounter the word of God in understanding, a level of power is deposited in you.
37. You fear because you do not have the word
38. No faith because there is no word
39. No boldness because there is no word.
40. You are limited because the word in you is limited too
41. You want to flourish, flourish in the word first.
42. When you spend time with God’s word, you spend time with God’s power
43. When you spend time with God’s word, you spend time with God’s wisdom
44. If the earth was created by the word of God, the earth can only be ruled by the word of God
45. If the earth was created by the word of God, then the earth can only be destroyed by the word of God
46. If the earth was created by the word of God, then the earth can only be controlled by the word of God
47. If demons were created by the word of God, then demons can only be destroyed, termed, controlled by the word of God
48. Man was created by the word of God, therefore the destiny of man is only by the word of God
49. The word of God created the earth, therefore only the word of God can dominate the earth.
50. The word of God owns the earth because the word created it, therefore only the word can manipulate the earth.
51. The ways of God are the words of God
52. I have come a long way and at this point I do not know about any other God than the word of God.
53. When it comes to you as a man, all that God wants you to know, to relate with as God is the word of God
54. At this point, it is impossible for you to convince me that the word of God is not the father.
55. The only thing you can stay with to keep yourself away from sin is the word of God.
56. The only thing that can make you holy is the word of God.
57. The more you stay closer to the word, the farer away you are from sin, the more you are far away from the word, the closer you are to sin.
58. Believe me, until the rate you acquire knowledge is far more than the rate you pray, your freedom is never in view
59. Why You Should Go for the Light supports the fact that the light is the spirit, the person, the power, the wisdom and the faith creator.
60. When men invest in the creative power of the word as God did, the result is always an explosive fulfillment of destiny.
61. Sin does not come close to where truth is, sin is deceit
62. There are people who do not pray as much as you do but has attained their freedom because they spend 80% of their time searching for that revealed knowledge they need to go far in life
63. The only certificate you need to rule the world is the word of God.
Some Scriptures on The Word of God
Psalm 119:4 Thou hast commanded us to keep thy precepts diligently
Psalm 119:5 Oh that my ways were directed to keep thy precepts
6 Then shall I not be ashamed, when I have respect unto all thy commandments.
9 Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.
11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.
18 Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law.
24 Thy testimonies also are my delight and my counselors.
26 I have declared my ways, and thou heardest me: teach me thy statutes.
30 I have chosen the way of truth: thy judgments have I laid before me.
31 I have stuck unto thy testimonies: O Lord, put me not to shame.
33 Teach me, O Lord, the way of thy statutes; and I shall keep it unto the end.
34 Give me understanding, and I shall keep thy law; yea, I shall observe it with my whole heart.
35 Make me to go in the path of thy commandments; for therein do I delight.
36 Incline my heart unto thy testimonies, and not to covetousness.
43 And take not the word of truth utterly out of my mouth; for I have hoped in thy judgments.
45 And I will walk at liberty: for I seek thy precepts.
73 Thy hands have made me and fashioned me: give me understanding, that I may learn thy commandments – God made you for himself
74 They that fear thee will be glad when they see me; because I have hoped in thy word.
80 Let my heart be sound in thy statutes; that I be not ashamed.
89 Forever, O Lord, thy word is settled in heaven.
90 Thy faithfulness is unto all generations: thou hast established the earth, and it abideth.
91 They continue this day according to thine ordinances: for all are thy servants.
92 Unless thy law had been my delights, I should then have perished in mine affliction.
93 I will never forget thy precepts: for with them thou hast quickened me.
96 I have seen an end of all perfection: but thy commandment is exceeding broad.
97 O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day.
98 Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me.
99 I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.
100 I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts.
101 I have refrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep thy word.
102 I have not departed from thy judgments: for thou hast taught me.
103 How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
104 Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.
105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
106 I have sworn, and I will perform it, that I will keep thy righteous judgments.
115 Depart from me, ye evildoers: for I will keep the commandments of my God.
116 Uphold me according unto thy word, that I may live: and let me not be ashamed of my hope.
125 I am thy servant; give me understanding, that I may know thy testimonies.
127 Therefore I love thy commandments above gold; yea, above fine gold.
128 Therefore I esteem all thy precepts concerning all things to be right; and I hate every false way.
129 Thy testimonies are wonderful: therefore doth my soul keep them.
130 The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.
131 I opened my mouth, and panted: for I longed for thy commandments.
133 Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.
138 Thy testimonies that thou hast commanded are righteous and very faithful.
140 Thy word is very pure: therefore thy servant loveth it.
144 The righteousness of thy testimonies is everlasting: give me understanding, and I shall live.
148 Mine eyes prevent the night watches, that I might meditate in thy word.
152 Concerning thy testimonies, I have known of old that thou hast founded them for ever.
155 Salvation is far from the wicked: for they seek not thy statutes.
160 Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.
162 I rejoice at thy word, as one that findeth great spoil.
164 Seven times a day do I praise thee because of thy righteous judgments.
165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.
167 My soul hath kept thy testimonies; and I love them exceedingly.
The word of God is God, the word of God is your life, the level to which you are committed to the word of God defines the level of your freedom, dominion and authority on earth. I believe Quotes on The Word of God is meant to add to the impact on your freedom.
Turn Men messages are being inspired by the Holy Spirit. If you spend time to meditate and pray on these messages, you will be empowered by the flood of light from God that will heal, restore anything lost and most importantly build your spirit to dominate the world as a son.
In case you are not born of God yet, you cannot reject Jesus. You were created by Jesus for Jesus. God created you for himself. To reject Jesus is to rebel against God. Jesus is your life, to reject Jesus is to reject your life. Give your life to Jesus today; repent, accept Jesus into your heart as your lord and savior and be born of God now, it may be late after now!!!!! Do not postpone. Please follow this steps to obey God now.